Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A few new things

Well, Miller got his first tooth.!! I noticed it the day after he turned 9 months. It was already coming through the gum when I noticed it though. He has been putting everything in his mouth since he was about 3 months and so I have been expecting a tooth to come for a while. I used to check his mouth all the time but lately I have not been looking as much. Well, I was changing his diaper and there it was!!!! I keep trying to get a good picture where you can see it but haven't yet.

Another new thing is Miller is finally getting up on his knees. He has been getting around but he has been sliding - mostly backwards, too. Today when I was at home with him he actually got on his knees. So it seems crawling should not be too far behind....


1 comment:

  1. I was the same way. It took Georgia forever to get her first tooth and when she did I hardly noticed because I was so tired of looking for it daily and i gave up. She just got her second one!

    ReplyDelete