Monday, September 27, 2010

Cowboy Day at School, Playdates, and Birthday Parties!

St. John's had Cowboy Day last Friday!


Sarah Douglas Thach, Miller, and Luke Archer playing at the Thach's for Ole Miss/Vandy game


Miller and Luke on the slide


Cooling off with Popsicles during a playdate with Luke, Rivers, and Price!!!


Miller in his "football helmet"/Knight hat at Sully DuBard's birthday party- He kept saying "Football mama"


Miller "driving" the tractor at Hayes Brown's birthday party


It was hard to get Miller down - now driving Mamie Green on the tractor!!!


Miller and Benz Porter having fun on the trailer behind the tractor!

1 comment:

  1. How cute is this! I am sure everybody had a great time. My kids wanted a themed party too. I am still thinking about one. Although, I have booked one of the finest NYC wedding venues for my twins, I am not sure what theme I must keep for both of them. I have one daughter and one son. Can you help me with it?

    ReplyDelete