Thursday, April 28, 2011

Buddy Ball and a Wonderful Easter!!

This is Miller's first year to play Buddy Ball and it has been fun so far! He has gotten a little better each time - definitely keeps us laughing! They are all so cute in their little baseball uniforms...Miller especially loves his socks and his belt. I didn't even realize he had never worn a belt before so it was all so new to him! He kept telling everyone "Hey, Look at my new socks and my belt!" :)
Watching for the ball




Batting is his favorite part!

Waiting for his school Egg Hunt to begin

Attempt at a picture of everyone!



Ready for First Pres. Easter Egg Hunt!


GO!!!

Look what I got!!


We had a great Easter - I am so glad we actually got a family picture before church...
The Calhouns on Easter morning


Playing with cousins, Maggie and Whitten at Mimi and Clay Clay's

Fun with Clay Clay

No comments:

Post a Comment